Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (“Huawei”) is a leader in providing next-generation telecommunications network solutions for operators around the world. Huawei is dedicated to provide innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers. Huawei’s products and solutions are deployed in over 150 countries and serve 42 of the world’s top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide.
Huawei’s Vision is to enrich people’s life through communication. Huawei’s Mission is to focus on our customers' challenges and needs by providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for our customers.
Huawei will continue to invest and play a leading role in provision of
ALL IP-based FMC solutions to ensure that end users are able to experience consistent communication services at anytime, anywhere.
We have built up product portfolios including mobile network, broadband network, IP-based & optical networks, elecom value-added service, and terminal. Huawei has an end to end advantage in the transition towards future proof development and provides competitive communication solutions and services for our customers.
b) Huawei Product Portfolio:
c) Research & Development
We continuously work towards improving our ability to innovate based on our customers' needs. Huawei has been investing a minimum of 10% of its annual revenue into R&D, with 10% of that investment used for pre-research, to stay at the forefront of new technologies and breakthroughs. Nearly half of the total employees of Huawei are engaged in R&D (as per Dec. 2007). As of Dec. 2007, Huawei has applied for 26.880 patents, of which 4.256 have been approved. At present, Huawei has already successfully rolled out products and solutions in diverse technologies including FMC, IMS, WiMAX and IPTV.
European Region Organizational Structure
The headquarters of the European Region is located in Düsseldorf, Germany. There are three Sub-Regional headquarters in Warsaw, Poland for East & North European Sub-Region, in Paris, France for West European Sub-Region and in Basingstoke, UK for UK and Ireland Sub-Region.
For our main customers we have established Key Account departments, which are located close to the customers: Vodafone Key Account Department is located in Düsseldorf, Germany, British Telecom Key Account Department in Basingstoke, UK; Deutsche Telekom in Bonn, Germany. Key Account Departments are referred to as Business Unit or Division.
Huawei Technologies (Czech), s.r.o.
- Local market presence since 2004
- Huawei Czech s.r.o. established in 2005
- Main office at BBC Center, Vyskocilova 1461/2a, Praha 4
- Over 400 staff out of whom 95 % are local employees
- Main divisions include sales, product management, administration and service support
- Wide range of local service partners
- Key customers of Huawei on the Czech market are Telefonica O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone , Enterprise. Terminal
Key Product Lines
- 2G and 3G radio access networks
- Optical transmission networks
- Broadband access network
- Terminals (data cards, mobile phones)
- Intelligent networks
Service Partners in the Czech Republic
- Engineering Services
- Civil Works
- Antennas and Tower
- Installation & Testing
Huawei Local Project Delivery Experience
- Vodafone Czech SDH backbone , Managed Services
- Vodafone Czech 3G rollout & 2G modernisation
- GTS Slovakia & Czech transmission backbone
- Telefonica O2 SDH & optical backbone, broadband access network, 2G modernisation and 3G expansion, NG IN , Managed Services
- T-Mobile Czech 2G and packet core modernization, Managed Services
If you are considering the challenge of a new technical support engineer in the telecommunications field this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering challenging positions, the opportunity to grow with us!