Marketing specialist CBG
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Enhancing brand awareness & preference
- Recognize key marketing resource at top retailers and lock quarterly through reasonable budget and customer relationship
- Budget and Guideline Budget Responsibility per commercial promo
- Managing the designs & implementation of the Dealers facades.
- Managing the Implementation supporting all Marketing & Sales by providing conceptual and logistical support to all Marketing initiatives (e.g. new product launch and development activities, marketing campaigns and customer communication activities), and delivering them across all channels.
- Ensuring proper alignment for all outputs with commercial segment before communication. ROI (Ratio of input and output) analysis after campaign
- Ensuring that retailers’ fieldwork, both qualitative and quantitative, is monitored under any circumstances.
- Working closely with retailers to ensure that any gaps are identified and that our methodologies and outputs are developed continuously to ensure that business needs are met
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- 2+ years FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Retail &Marketing experience.
- Fluent speaking and writing in Czech and English
- Excellent Office (excel, power point, word) operation
- Must have very good communication skills internally & externally.