Marketing manager EBG
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Develop a strategy for end to end marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and ultimately pipeline, including whole year event plan, digital MKT plan and joint MKT plan with partner.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing affairs.
- Responsible for marketing event execution: cooperate with agency to hold summit, conference, roadshow and etc
- Create and manage digital marketing KPI metrics and drive towards quarter over quarter targets, including website, social media, SEM/SEO and etc.
- Manage Huawei Enterprise Czech social media platform together with PR team.
- Coordinate with partner’s marketing team to align to marketing program and campaign objectives. And operate the cooperation process with partners
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing covering areas like online experience, social media, search, e-mailing, performance media, demand generation digital techniques, analytics on key digital metrics
- 1+ years of B2B tech marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing is preferred.
- Previous experience in marketing automation/campaign management deployment experience is highly preferred.
- Good skills in writing and content creating.
- Strong cross-culture insight and adaptability
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Marketing preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; experience working with virtual and matrix teams
- Confidence, flexibility and high personal responsibility
- Impeccable personal ethics
- Previous experience in ICT area like Network, Computing & Storage is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of B2B business through business partners is highly preferred.
- English and Czech