Retail Training manager - Consumer
Core job responsibilities:
In charge of the training planning and execution, enhance the retail team sales ability and customer service ability through product knowledge, skill and in-job training, improve team performance.
- Responsible for the construction of retail training system in Czech;
- Conduct training needs research, develop yearly, quarterly , monthly training plan and execution, training effect feedback ;
- Responsible development training before product launching , enhance regional retail team, including supervisors , promoters , and part-time promoters sales ability and customer service ability
- Focus on new employees job skills training to enhance productivity and key models sales ability ;
- Mining and joint training opportunities for operators , distributors and retailers , and to establish a good relationship with the customer training team ;
- Promotional skills competition , product knowledge contests and other activities through the organization to stimulate sales team business knowledge sharing , communication and promotion ;
- Organize and carry out team building activities ;
- Responsible for the delivery of training materials and best practice output ;
- Responsible for providing training and certification of authorized trainers ;
- Support Region and HQ training program
- Very good English knowledge, Czech native speaker
- 2 years+ training, consulting or retail sales experience.
- Professional PPT level.
- Excellent communication skills and easy in building relationship.
- Initiative and self-reliance, reliability.
- Systematic and well-organized. Open minded and training well in class.
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to others.
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions