Graphic Designer - Huawei CBG (mobile devices division)
We are looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer to be part of Huawei Marketing Department, ready to design and create premium-quality marketing materials for Huawei smart-phones/tablets/PC/wearable with high visual impact. The person on this position would be directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/ graphics/ visuals for marketing communication purposes, including creation of various materials for ATL (OOH, print, digital, social, PR) & BTL (retail/display/POSM/training/promotion) communication vehicles.
Expectations are high and so is the opportunity to create career-defining work
- Designing across a 360° media landscape for outdoor, print, digital, social, retail, channel and experiential
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in online and offline media and communication channels and POSM/display materials design.
- Design layouts and produces artwork such as graphs, info graphics, charts, posters, graphics and layouts for presentations and reports.
- Oversees and supervise cooperation with external agencies/partners in the field of visual materials design, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text and scaling images for production.
- Support Marketing, PR, Digital, Service and Retail Departments on daily basis with ongoing projects;
- Schedule project implementation roadmap ensuring that all requirements and deadlines are kept.
- Work as part of a team with Marketing, PR, Digital and Retail Departments.
- Education: degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design preferred or an equivalent of education plus experience.
- 3 or more years of graphic design/arts and publications experience
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing, graphics art procedures and related computer software
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Understanding of the latest trends and role of visual aspects of communication in activities focused on consumers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Presentation of previous work portfolio required
- Good MS Office skills.
- Enthusiastic, Collaborative, Proactive, Detailed
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions