Retail marketing /Field Force Manager - Honor
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.
- Make the field force team management plan.
- Field force team agency management.
- Field team daily management, including solving the problems feedback by the outsourced retail team.
- Retail team foundation, recruiting potential staff.
- Conducting the field force team’s PBC, performance reviews and appraisals; and providing trainings or development programs to them.
- Retail team job specifications, efficiency and motivation.
- 3 + years successful experience on field force management,
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong personal influence and communication skills.
- Sufficient leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to plan the crucial mile stones and delegate accordingly.
- Customer focus.
- Fluent listening, speaking, reading and writing abilities of Czech language and English
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions
field force management, field force team management plan, force team agency management