PR manager brand Honor
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Develop Honor PR communication strategy and activation plan based on regional and local campaign calendar as a part of overall marketing strategy to support brand and product communication in local media.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with local media resources: consumer technology media, lifestyle media, and consumer market influencers. Supporting ad hoc interview, informational and product review requests, developing and managing an editorial calendar to help identify global storytelling opportunities.
Develop & execute local & regional PR campaign assets & content attractive for local media environment and KOLs to enhance brand & product communication as per outlined marketing & PR strategy.
- Cooperate with local PR agency to create local PR content for further activation.
- Monitor PR metrics/KPIs, consumer voice/PR coverage/campaign outcomes related to Huawei products/brand and associated campaign and events.
- Additional responsibilities include working with GTM to determine operational strategies, submitting and conducting needs assessments of MKT campaigns base on content and campaign strategy, conducting on-going performance reviews.
- Collaborating with GTM, service and MKT/RETAIL teams.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Extensive understanding of Public Relations scope/tactics/ tools/trends (social PR, ePR), deep knowledge of local media environment (all media types) and the consumer landscape.
- Experience in executing of extensive and successful PR projects with overlapping to Social Media/Digital/KOLs environment with proved achievement of set KPIs.
- 5-7 years of extensive experience in Public Relations/media relations role from international B2C Corporation.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. Be able to identify and prioritize high impact activities, explore and negotiate internal and external resources to keep projects moving forward. Have proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Proven success in PR projects/activations/media relationships & related outcomes and PR agency management.
- Demonstrated ability to align internal and external resources, and coordinate with Region and local teams internally and agency partners externally to facilitate business innovation and development.
- Expert knowledge in digital media analytics
- Very good English and Czech language native speaker
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions