- Develop and help to manage daily activities of our own official e-commerce channel Huawei.cz.
- Coordinate and executive campaigns together with the help of other internal teams such as marketing, copywriter, retail, service, legal, and design and development team.
- Brief and prepare marketing materials with internal teams and coordinate with agencies to support campaigns or product launches.
- Support the e-commerce manager in identifying new internal or external business opportunities and interesting new project to boosts visits and sales.
- Track performance of key metrics and review performance and suggest ways of optimizations.
- Improve and optimize the website with emphasis on clarity and ease of use.
- Work on UX improvements on our website and adding new features
- Previous experience in ecommerce/digital marketing or experience with own online project.
- Understanding of online world and retail. Have new ideas to grow our e-shop and increase our sales.
- Knowledge of typical ecommerce/online tool is preferred (Google Analytics, HotJar etc.).
- Understand concepts of PPC, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Remarketing, Social Media or having direct hands on experience in traffic acquisition.
- Self-motivator with a drive for success, with ability to take initiative and come up with new interesting ideas or suggestions for improvements.
- Team player, but comfortable to work independently.
- An agile person that is flexible and adaptable.
- Czech and English language (internal communication with cross-functional teams).
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions