Graphic Designer - Brand Honor
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
• Prepares layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in online and offline publication and POS materials design.
• Design layouts and produces artwork such as graphs, infographics, charts, posters, graphics and layouts for presentations and reports.
• Oversees and supervise cooperation with external agencies/partners in the field of visual materials design, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text and scaling images for production.
• Support Marketing, PR and Retail Departments on daily basis with ongoing projects;
• Schedule project implementation roadmap ensuring that all requirements and deadlines are kept.
• Work as part of a team with Marketing Department.
• Support retail dept. with creation of shop interior designs
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Education: degree in Fine Arts preferred or an equivalent of education plus experience.
• 3 + years of graphic arts and publications experience
• Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing, graphics art procedures and related computer software (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign).
• Knowledge of 3D design software and experience with interior design is a plus but not a must
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
• Understanding of the latest trends and role of visual aspects of communication in activities focused on consumers
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
• Portfolio of past design work will be requested (desirable to attach it with your application).
• Good MS Office skills
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions
printing, publishing, graphics art procedures and related computer software (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)