Transportation specialist HUB - Consumer
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- LSP management: coordinate with logistics service provider as top forwarders in the world to fulfill customer’s delivery requirement
- Capacity and network solution: Improve transportation capability based on production forecast. Analyze and improve logistics transportation solution and network choosing based on market resource.
- Lead time management: shorten the overall transit time from place of loading to destination warehouse with efficient logistics solution.
- Cost management: Decrease transportation total cost and accessional charges.
- Quality management: Monitor the whole process of cargo transportation. To solve or coordinate unexpected issues to make sure goods arrive at destination with good quality
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree, major in Supply Chain management, Logistics. Above 1 years work experience preferred.
- Be able to take multi-tasks and be good at prioritizing.
- Strong communication skills with higher customer orientation.
- Fluent English is a must! Chinese is preferred but without limitation.
- Others: Can work under pressure and keeps focusing on details, with good organization skills, multicultural working skills and team-work spirit.
- Have the basic knowledge of international logistics or global forwarder working experience and SCM. Be familiar with logistics and SCM process, have the capability to response order demand quickly.
- Be familiar with project management.
- Czech native speaker
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions
cost management, quality management, logistics, transportation management,