Account manager - Carrier
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service customer accounts. Collect and analyze all marketing information.
- Enhance customer relationships
- Manage and coordinate all activities between Huawei and the customer. Promote the full range of Huawei Technologies solutions to defined customers.
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product.
- Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
- Create and present customer proposals and quotations.
- Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or additional equivalent experience required.
- Have some knowledge of at least one or more of the following products & solutions: Routers a switches, Firewalls and security solutions, SDH, WDM, PDH
- A proven track record of building long-term relationships with some of major accounts – telecommuniacation operators, laternative carriers, multinationals, IT integrators, banking sector, municipalities, other enterprise
- Related IT backgroung will be preffered
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Very good English and Czech.
- Must be self motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer:
- Motivate benefit system and salary
- Work in international company
- Benefits as: mealvouchers, 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system, cell phone, notebook
- Company actions
Account manager, key customer, business,