Junior solution manager - Enterprise
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
- Generally work under the supervision of a senior solution manager and follow the guidelines as directed by him.
- Develop projects with account managers, present sales and technical presentations to customer / partner.
- Sales support including meeting with customer, solution design with sales team, etc. to ensure Huawei is providing the most competitive solution to the target customer.
- Develop and recommend technical solutions and commercial strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and deployed systems infrastructure.
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value argumentation, bill of materials and tender designs.
- Collect and analyze the competitors' solution, pricing strategy and market share.
- Support key project service development and provide support, guidance, and monitoring in the project operation phase to facilitate successful project sales.
- Establish installed base service sales modes by developing installed base operation service rules and processes and constructing installed base operation IT systems to improve installed base operation capabilities and achieve installed base service sales objectives.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry related experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, fast learning
- Basic technical knowledge about Servers/Blades, Storage/Backup, IP network.
- 1~2 years experience at mainstream vendors (CISCO/EMC/NetApp/IBM/HP/DELL etc.) or a strong IT/IP Integrator/Distributor will be preferred.
- Be familiar with standard service products, professional service products, and service solutions for enterprise business will be preferred.
- Fluent English and Czech language,
- Dynamic personality and ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
Junior solution manager, sales, basic technical knowledge of Servers/Blades, Storage/Backup, IP network.